Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All Boom, No Bang ?

Before I get to the main point of this post Edwin is having a rather nice competition over on his blog so pop on over too - Thoughts of a Depressive Diplomatist - for your chance to enter.

Now on to the matter at hand as you know my self and Kevin have been tinkering with Black powder and we are almost decided on how we are going to use the rules, and adapt our Napoleonic forces to suit.

I however have been doing a lot of reading of the main rulebook and I want to add some unpredictable fun to the games. Currently I am trying to find some nice 28mm Congreve rockets.  I have seen mention of Old glory selling one, but cant find any images of the actual pack, I also don't know how compatible they are going to be with my Perry British.

I could go with some kind of scratch build for the rockets, and use Perry RHA crews but this is a time consuming option.

I could purchase a pack taking a chance on the contents and throw the crew away and replace with Perry figures to save on the scratch build time, but this will really increase the costs.

Can any one offer any advice or comparison details?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar