Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? I enjoyed some shopping on Saturday with my mom then laid pretty low on Sunday. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen the picture of my overflowing cart from our IKEA trip on Saturday. I went in search of dining room chairs and ended up coming home with a ton of fabulous storage boxes and other great finds. I've always loved IKEA's small storage not only for their price, but for their great selection. Although many of their items are great as is, with a little tweaking they can be amazing. I mean really, who doesn't like a good IKEA hack?
I was immediately drawn to the TJENA boxes for their dark gray color as well as their price, hello $1.49. They came with little matching tags, but I knew I could do better.
Read more »


0 Yorumlar