Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Past Perfection

Hello everyone.  I hope your weekend is off to a nice start.  I just wanted to pop in to share a few photos that I took last weekend while organizing my collection of vintage linens.  

Many beautiful items complete my collection of treasured pieces that I own but vintage linens are my all time favorite ones to collect.   I consider them my "forever to keep" pieces.  



Crisp, white lines always catch my eyes.  I love collecting placemats and napkins to dress my table.







I often wonder of their journey.  The stories passed on from owner to owner.  



  



Vintage silver and linens are always perfect together.   Instruments of equal importance for creating a captivating table.  Each offering a supporting role.







Recently, I have been drawn to collecting transferware.  The quality and beauty of this china is unmatched.   










As delicate and dainty as these antique pieces appear, they are sturdy and meant to be used.  Perfectly functional and with plenty of years and beauty to share.  To me, this is Past Perfection.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  Wishing you a lovely weekend.

Janet


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar