Remember that big pile
I showed you that was in the garage?
layers we found several things,
but one of the
BEST THINGS
we found is...
TA-DAH
A desk..
A child sized desk...
It was kind of a greenish/tan color.
This is without flash- a truer color
And a chair to pair.
We'll pair the chair.
The chair was in the air.
And full of despair.
(Feeling a bit Dr.Suessish here)
Don't mind the leaves that blew
in as we were in our
discovery mode.
We swept them all up before
we started.
My daughter wanted to try this
so she joined me in
THE GARAGE-
(hey-take your sunglasses off the top of
your head-there's no sun beating down here)
(hey-take your sunglasses off the top of
your head-there's no sun beating down here)
don't you? The one that does
NOT BELONG TO ME)
MyHero has claimed it as
his own personal space....
Seriously?!
his own personal space....
Seriously?!
Anyway- we washed everything
down with Crud Cutter..
(gotta love a name like
Crud Cutter-
I mean why don't they call
it Crap Cutter? Just askin')
Then we broke out
Annie Sloans
(gotta love a name like
Crud Cutter-
I mean why don't they call
it Crap Cutter? Just askin')
Then we broke out
Annie Sloans
She has a beautiful blog if you
want to go take a peek...
AND she sells
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
want to go take a peek...
AND she sells
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
It did take three coats to
get good coverage.
But look how sweet it is....
Then we waxed that little sucker
with AS Clear Wax.
The wax brush is amazing..
the best one I have ever used.
And then we
distressed it a bit.
The wax brush is amazing..
the best one I have ever used.
And then we
distressed it a bit.
Just a bit-it is for the girl's room-
and Mom likes a clean look.
and Mom likes a clean look.
(shhhhhh-they don't know it yet)
And..the chair turned out pretty cute.
They're pretty cute together.
I think maybe they should get married.
And have a baby bunny...
Look how sweet....
I am making a new seat cushion
for it...pink toile with a pleated edge.
I will be back with pictures
when it is
IN PLACE.
Promise!
Now...wait till you see what
ELSE was lurking under
those covers!
Another post for another day....
Now...wait till you see what
ELSE was lurking under
those covers!
Another post for another day....



0 Yorumlar