Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Like I know anything.





















I don't make New Year resolutions.There is nothing wrong with them, I just know in my case it is a futile exercise. I am far from perfect and despair of ever getting any closer. But that doesn't stop me from offering some suggestions for others.
Men, let's start with us. Hold that door open, even for other men. What could possibly be in that building that is more important than acting like a gentleman? Get off your hindquarters and pull out her chair. You should have risen when a lady came to your table anyway or entered a room or rose from your table. Good manners show respect for others. I'll come back to you guys in a minute.
Ladies when some one does these things it it doesn't mean they are treating you like an object. It means they are showing you respect, so smile a little. While we're on the subject, women should smile often. Especially at us old guys. One of God's loveliest creations is a smiling woman. Back to the menfolk, a smile and a good morning doesn't mean they want to sleep with you. Its a greeting, get over yourself. A man my age is about as arousing as furniture. unless you're Sir Sean. I'm not and I doubt many are,so act your age. If you are a young man, returning the greeting with sincere respect will impress her more than a "Hey baby thats what I'm talkin' bout" .
I suppose this sounds like Pollyanna and maybe sexist. Its not meant to be either one, it just goes back to my theory of living with style and dignity. Happy 2010!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar