Skip back to Sunday morning and i ask DH (who so doesn't deserve the title right now!) to move the freezer and sweep under it, our freezer, a large chest freezer, is in the cellar, which I might add I spent at least an hour after work every day last week clearing of the duplicated amount of things we seem to have acquired over the last few years and also disposing of said rubbish, anyway...
He reports that jobs is done, and I think no more about it.
Until tonight...when i go to get mince beef out to make spag bol tomorrow night.
You just know what coming don't you?
The stupid $%&**$ hadn't plunged the freekin freezer back in!
I'M SO ANGRY I COULD SPIT!!
I just fired a text off to him letting him know what I'm thinking, (and I can't write that down here or you would just not speak to me again!)
So, it's 11'O'clock and I'm going to throw everything out of the freezer before i go to bed - 2 joints of meat, 3 lots of stewing beef for casseroles, bags of salmon, cod, haddock, pies, bread and numerous bags of (what was) frozen veg, i stopped counting the waste after the first bag was full!
All I can say is that it's a good jobs it's bin collection day tomorrow because I've go two extra bags FULL of food for them tomorrow.
Speak soon when i can get my breath

0 Yorumlar