Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Getting there

Thank you to those who commented yesterday.  I feel so removed from almost everybody else in blogging that I am grateful that anybody reads here at all  let alone leaves a comment.

I am getting used to accepting that I no longer work.  It is all psychological of course.    It has taken  me just over two years to get over the guilt of not doing a days work although I still feel it but less so.   I was brought up in a family where work was the only thing that  mattered and it has taken me a long time to adjust to it being alright to sit here in the morning and read and do nothing and  do leisure activities all day.

I am going out to a film again  and film going has turned into the escape that has kept me going for these two years.  When I am in the cinema nothing else matters.   It is a bit like being on a train which I also love;  a period of time when no decisions have to be made and I am incognito.

I will write about the film later.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar