Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas, It's Right Around The Corner :)

I am in a Christmas mood,
like I have not been in, in years.
It feels good . . .
and I hope that it is contagious :)
In fact I was shopping at JoAnn's yesterday,
when another shopper commented on my lovely voice.
I do not even realize that I am singing 
until someone makes a comment,
but it is usually at home and it is my Steve
 that says something.  
When I apologized, I heard back,
"Oh, I think it would be a better world 
if everyone sang out loud".   
Do you ever catch yourself singing, 
humming or whistling as you shop? 

I printed these postcards off the internet.
The two tags are from the gift package 
that Sherry from Thrift My House sent me,
and the ornaments are ones I've had for years :)


I bought a few 99 cent bunches 
of red berries from Walmart
and I all ready had the hat, from years past.
   The red shams are borrowed 
from the Art Barn loft.
Then I took some red check scraps from my mudroom curtains 
and sewed them to the hem 
of a set of white pillow cases.
The small red pillow is made from a 
scrap left from the curtain under the kitchen sink 
and the boarder is a scrap from 
Steve's Christmas quilt :) 

It was so much love pulling this altogether
 from scraps and just a small 
amount of shopping.
Oh, the Christmas tree pillow is one that 
I made maybe ten years ago.

I hope that I have inspired you 
to check your scrap pile 
and make something new.


It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year !
 ~~~~~***~~~~~
Keep Smiling! 

  ~~~~~***~~~~~

Your blogging sister,
Connie :)  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar