Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All Set for my Girls

Well.. we've been cleaning and setting up beds getting ready for my daughter Amy and granddaughters Jenna and Paige's visit from Ohio.  I was to pick them up at the airport at 9 pm.  Their flight was delayed and delayed and delayed and finally they had them de-plane.  Then it was cancelled.  Apparently the FAA had lost track of half the planes in the air due to an electrical storm.  SO.. the poor dears had to take a shuttle to a hotel for the night.  They are expected to arrive at 9 pm this evening.  I sure do hope it goes as planned.  


I laid a fresh tablecloth on the table and put out my small collection of patriotic decorations.  Kristi gave me the cute Uncle Sam candleholder in the center, my new little figurines go great with him!


Now we're all set for the 4th of July which is coming at a rapid rate. 


I also put up these luminaries with vintage patriotic designs.


I found this cotton boll wreath on Facebook "Corbett Unstuff" which goes with my stems in the old whiskey jug that was Kristi's dad's.  


Here is the "bunk attic" we have set up for the girls.  I hope they find it comfortable.  Tomorrow we head to the beach.  I'm looking forward to that.


My dear little dog Mocha has taken to spending a lot of time atop my easy chair.  She will actually lay her head on the top of mine to nap.  Now I must tell you, that is not very comfortable for me.  :-)  But I enjoy it for a moment and pet her and coo to her.  We love her a lot.  


So.. I guess I can go swimming today after all.  Then I will come home and pack for the beach and wait for the girls to arrive.  Wish us luck with that!!  Have a super week.. I'll be back with some beach photos soon.  

((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar