✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
40 degrees this morning with sun and clouds and windy too. I was up and out walking by 6:30 this morning. I'm finally starting to wake up early again. I like leaving at this time. : )Walked all over and around town. Kind of stuck to one of my walking routes but did make a few changes.
I know I've taken pictures of this part of the road before but I like how the fence curves around the bend especially now with the forsythia in bloom.
The man who walks his big white dog was the only person I saw out this morning. Pretty quiet around town.
Walked 6.2 miles.
Found the first coin for the month, a penny.
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Mid morning we left for Uniontown, Pa and spent most of the day there. I thought with all the stores there that I'd be able to find my denim skirt but didn't have any luck. Goodwill did have some but only in huge sizes. Found some short ones but already have a short one. I'm looking for a longer one. Will probably just have to order one on line.
Had a half sandwich for lunch in Panera's which was very good, turkey with cranberries on a flat bread. I'd get it again!!
Didn't come home empty handed though. I got another crock pot. Needed a bigger one and this one is a 6 quart one. What I like about this one is that it is made for easy transporting. The lid locks in place.
It's supper time and I'm off to find something to eat.
A happy day to you.
happyone : )
Comment Replies:
BettyC - Yes, that is a good saying and one I like. : ) I've heard various versions of it.
There is no bad weather,
just incorrect clothing choices.
Did a little research and discovered that it is originally a Norwegian or Scandinavian saying which says,
There is no bad weather, just bad clothing.
Seems that the words weather and clothing in Norwegian/Scandinavian rhyme. Helen, if you're reading this, can you confirm that? : )

0 Yorumlar