Mickey Mouse Nail Foil
It's the last day of the school holidays here in the UK, so back to my normal weekly routine next week! These past 2 weeks have gone too fast...
Today's review for Charlies Nail Art is on a very beautiful detailed Mickey Mouse Nail Foil. This foil strip measures 13 cm x 4 cm and is just 39p.
So many pretty sections on this foil. I was debating on doing a silver sparkle base, but didn't want to to take away the detail from the foil, so I painted my nails white and when completely dry I applied nail foil glue.
I cut sections of the foil before sticking to each nail. Its a nice foil to use, and sruck well, and it wasn't till I took my photo that I noticed I put the design on my pinky upside down! But even though I called myself and idiot out loud lol this still is a very pretty foil that looks great on nails
My 10% discount code is below. Click on the picture to go to Charlies Nail Art Website.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love...









0 Yorumlar