Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charlies Nail Art Review

Square Decals


Hello all again, and I'm here with another review for you all, this time from Charlies Nail Art. I was kindly send a pack of 100 White Square Dccals, they also come in black and can be bought here
Charlies Nail Art sells many beautiful different nail bits, from decals to stamping plates, stickers, foils and much more, and is based in the UK.



I sorted out some of the bigger squares and the smaller cut out middle bits for the mani I had planned. As you can see they are small plastic shapes, not a water decal. I painted my nails with 2 coats of a beautiful neon pink that I picked up cheaply from my local market, its called Hot Lily Pink.



Then I painted half of each nail with Nails Inc. New York Noir.


To apply the decals I added a top coat and stuck them to my nails going down my not so straight line :)



I love the finished look, and it was nice to find the smaller cut out shapes complimented the bigger decals.
What do you think? 
You can follow Charlies Nail Art on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you for reading, and until next time as always stay safe and much love..


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar