Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'I didn't recognise myself': Zac Efron on gaining 18lbs of muscle for lead role in The Lucky One

Celebrity Blogs
Proactol LTD
Celebrity Blog

Zac Efron didn’t recognise himself after putting on 18lbs of muscle for his new movie.

The 24-year-old actor bulked up to play a war veteran in The Lucky Oneand admitted he was impressed with his own willpower.

Leading man: Zac Efron in the new issue of America's Men Health magazine

Cover guy: The actor proves he's come
along way from High School Musical
 
He told Men’s Health magazine: 'By the end of the movie I didn't recognise myself. You hear about guys like Christian Bale who dive into it and are really able to transform.

'I've always wondered if I had the willpower to actually do it. And I'll always have pride around the sense that I can.'

Although the High School Musical actor claims he doesn’t have any special talents, he thinks his willingness to work hard plays has played a huge part in his successful career.

Zac added: 'I could pick up almost anything. If you put it in front of me, I could always find a way to tackle it.

[While training for The Lucky One] I’d get this strange sense of power as those weights increased. I was never a natural at anything, but I could always outwork everybody.'

The result of his hard work is put on show during steamy love scenes with co-star Taylor Schilling.

Buff body: The actor with Taylor Schilling in The Lucky One

The Lucky One: actress Taylor Schilling arrives on a flight at LAX Airport


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2129518/I-didnt-recognise-Zac-Efron-gain-18lbs-muscle-lead-role-The-Lucky-One.html#ixzz1sBuwCDaL

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar