Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glitter swatches of 2014 - summary

I'm really into the summary mode and here's another summary post of the glitters I've showed during 2014. I've divided them in 3 categories here;
  1. glitters covering on their own (or at least that's how I used them)
  2. glitters with a clear polish base and must be layered; ie; effect polishes
  3. glitters with a colored base, doesn't need to be layered.

As you can see of the above, only three of them covers of their own, and those are the ones I like the best.

From the effect glitter top coats I like the L.A. Girl - Uninhibited (black glitter) because it's so versatile for nail art etc. And I also like the the pink Claire's polish and the Lush Lacquer polish.

From these it was quite simple to choose, my favorites are the brown/blue Smitten and the two El Corazon.

What do you think? Got any favorites out of these?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar